Monday, September 5, 2011

My Effort to Close Out this Blog Before the End of 2011

Time is precious to the elderly. While my life may exist medically beyond this year, the clear thinking mind that I possess is fading fast.  By posting this publicly I am, figuratively speaking, forcing myself to walk the plank--do it now, or never. 

The thought that I have today is the following: mankind is in the midst of an experimental test of epochal significance.  This test, conceived by the Creator, is to observe and determine mankind's response to the free gift of fossil fuels.

In spite of the seriousness of the consequences of this decision, a decision to spend it all, as fast as possible, without debate or discussions, was lightly agreed to by the world leadership--we can't even say when!  It just happened.

But it is not too late.  This wrong decision can be reversed.  I tried to do it with my book, but the language was too polite, too subtle.  I have a hundred days to present my case...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment