Tuesday, April 23, 2013

General Outline

{Because of my uncertain health condition, I am assuming that each posting could be my last.  So I'll try to present the most information I can think of, neglecting proofs and explanations to a later day, if I survive.}

General Outline
A) In giving mankind a free gift of fossil fuels (Oil; Gas; Coal), God also attached a condition of worthiness test for His crown creation.  The test is based upon men's response to the manner of using this once-only-for-all gift.  In my opinion, mankind has failed this test miserably.
B) A reckless decision was made among human leadership to wastefully burn down all forms of fossilized supply of energy without asking rationally if anything is gained by such ruthless actions in the long term.  The net result appears to be sacrificing a most precious form of gift for a sea of consumer humanity---a phenomenon known as "red tides" in the case of fatal overcrowding of micro-organism (MO) in fresh or sea waters.  There is great difficulty, however, in treating overpopulation of humans by the same method that MO is allowed to perish.
C) My answer to repairing the damaged societies is to stop kidding around and enforce maturity or adulthood into the cultural evolution of human civilization.
D) A final and most important leap in cultural evolution is, surprisingly, church reformation.  Christians have become the most powerful leaders in recent world history.  I was born a Christian in China.  But the Creator which I now call God cannot be human like; He had to exist billions of years before the first appearance of a human.  So there is an urgent need to re-examine the founding dogmatism of both the Old and the New Testaments.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dr. K.T. Chang for your "wake-up call" for humanity. I too am becoming older and see and feel the effects of overcrowding, global warming;
    and societal frantic angst from depletion of resources for human survival, the threat of annihilation.
    I live each day the best I can, enjoying the beauty that God has given us.
    I am hoping your prophetic words can transform humanity for worthiness

    ReplyDelete