Tuesday, January 24, 2012

On Dying

No one can claim to be an experienced "dyer", because death happens only once to each person. I want to make this a topic of today's blog, to explain why I'm trying to change my format of making entries to my postings. Being a perfectionist, I waste far too much of my precious remaining moments of life on trival presentation details. As I watch my mind rapidly declining in its ability to analyze and pinpoint the blundering mistakes of human leadership, I am alarmed by the passage of time---will the human race lose my considerable yet-not-understood point of view to procrastination of old age?

I still have flashes of inspirational perception. Sometimes I jot it down on a piece of paper (my notebook was filled to the last page about 6 months ago), but when I opened my computer to the "new posting" page, composing became difficult---ending in nothingness. So today I must resolve to kill the perfectionist, and let my ideas be recorded, in pigeon English if necessary, on the internet.

This is the end of my first "desparate" entry. See you tomorrow, if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment